公司：Charles & Keith Group
- Have a good understanding of the CHARLES & KEITH business model, characteristics, strategic focus and business direction, through the research on data, develop the company’s strategy, analyze valuable information, and provide data support and advice to business decisions.
- Provide in-depth data analysis and solutions to improve for the company’s business strategy.
- Assist business departments to conduct data collection, analyze and apply the finding to strategy development.
- Provide timely support to the various departments, and regularly track sales performances and other key business indicators, which should be translated to insight on trends and changes of the business to aid in business decision making.
- Investigate demands, communicate with the company’s relevant departments, and be able to independently accomplish the research report and requirement report.
The Ideal Candidate：
- Bachelor’s degree or above in economics, macroeconomics, econometrics and statistics related fields required
- More than 3 years experience in retail consulting companies or strategy research in Internet companies is preferred
- A strong interest in retail industry research
- A self-driven individual with both analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outspoken and unafraid to take on challenges and overcome them with the appropriate business acumen
- Familiarity with macroeconomic theory and analysis tools
- Able to work independently as well as in a team, to carry out research and data analysis, as well as produce and deliver business reports
- Willing to take risks and adopt unconventional economic analysis frameworks where/when they are required
- Full of passion for the new Internet economy and big data analysis
- English, Professional working proficiency
CHARLES & KEITH Group owns two fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO. The Group is headquartered in Singapore and operates more than 600 stores worldwide with a global staff strength of more than 5000 employees.
CHARLES & KEITH was established in 1996 by fashion entrepreneurs Charles Wong and Keith Wong with the foresight of providing fashionable footwear that was tailored to the sizes of Asian women.
From a single store in Singapore, CHARLES & KEITH has grown to more than 500 stores in Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, with a strong presence in fashion cities such as Seoul, Shanghai and Dubai.
A lifestyle brand that transforms the latest trends into relevant fashion, CHARLES & KEITH’s product offerings also include bags, accessories and costume jewellery which inspires with its experimental designs. The brand is the fashion destination for stylish urbanites and is synonymous with curated collections of accessible fashion and relevant designs.
PEDRO was first unveiled in Singapore in 2006 with a line of footwear for the modern working man. As the brand gained in popularity, the women’s line was launched in 2008 to provide an avenue of style for the ladies.
From contemporary footwear and stylish bag designs for men to sophisticated footwear and petite accessories with confident femininity, PEDRO has become an embodiment of heightened fashion acumen with its array of footwear and accessories for chic urbanites. The brand operates 91 stores in Asia Pacific and Middle East and continues to expand rapidly.